9/19/2007

Tori meets Ani

never before have I had a phase in which Ani and Tori have met.
Usually it's one or the other, I never thought that they go together well and I was always of the opinion that they represent different parts of my life.
tori is in charge of the real powerful emotions I usually can't deal with. love, sorrow, sadness, basically everything that makes me cry because of its overwhelming beauty or pain.
ani is in charge of all things action, empowerment, political, etc. I knew that both had songs that fell more into the others' department but I'm thinking fluid boxes here...

And today, there's a premier. and it's Ani and Tori meeting in my headphones. I like it, they go good together. One fueling my motivation to finish my work for uni, the other fueling my motivation to curl up and cry. this may sound twisted, but well,...we're still talking about me here.

No comments: