9/17/2007

another week

gf and I are probably equally swamped at work, equally exhausted and it shows...I fell ill completely during the weekend. but i'm fighting the bateria/virus with every med I find. and yes, shazza, gf is the best. and especially good at frightening me into doing everything to get better, because usually I'm the worst patient ever.

the good thing is that we have our bunnies since saturday and we love them and it seems they love us too. He is a bit more careful. not as trusting as she is, but he definitely likes us.
we kept calling him sam/sammy after the character fat sam in bugsy malone, which we watched the night before we got the bunnies. plus he is bigger than she is, so fat sam seemed to fit.
she's a bit more secretive about her name though. She's a little goofy and a racer, adventurous and sometimes a little wreckless even (for bunny standards). So we can't really decide on what to call her. we hope we find a name by the end of the week.

I also tried to take a couple of pictures, but as soon as we open the cage taking pictures is impossible cuz then it's playing time and not sitting still time. and through the bars of the cage...no good pix. I'll keep trying though.

and now I'll go back to work, to finish up the most important stuff and I will leave at 1 pm come hell or high water.

1 comment:

Shazza said...

Congrats on the bunnie! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. How about Babs Bunny from Tiny Toons...she had a siimilar craziness to her!