9/13/2007

internal cleansing

Thanks to the old chinese people and their wisdom I feel better today. BUT my throat is still sore, worse than yesterday in fact.
But gf was so kind as to brew me lovely sage tea this morning and blackmailed me into bringing some to work. this made me realize how I love sage tea.
I just never drink it unless I have a sore throat and then I tend to forget that I really like it.
Most people probably associate sage with being sick and to some extend so do I, but I always feel so clean and fresh after drinking a bit of it...

plus only two nights to go and then we'll get our bunnies. ain't that great?

1 comment:

Shazza said...

Hi Finn -

Glad you are feeling better. You have a very nice gf to take such good care of you!

I've never had sage tea, I'll have to try that.

Did you decide on names for the bunnies?