2/18/2008

procrastination meme

I'm at work. work is boring. boredom needs procrastination. shazza stole a meme from dive and helps me procrastinate. jipiiee.

Where is your cell phone? this should read cell phones, plural. and they're both right here next to me on my desk.

Vehicle? underground, tram, bus and my own very cool Nishiki wheels...yes, it's a bike.

Hair? Yes, I have hair.

Father? Yes, I also have a father...I'm beginning to ask myself who made this meme.

Your favorite thing? I like all sorts of gadgets, computers, mobile phones, ipods and everything that comes with it...

Dream last night? If I did dream, I don't remember. Which is a pity because usually my dreams are very amusing.

Favorite drink? Plain old tap water.

Room you are in? My office.

Your ex? the one who shall not be named. No, seriously!

You are? a little wacko at times, but mostly overworked. But I'm getting the hang of it and I feel it's getting better.

What do you want to be in ten years? Still happy and in love.

Who did you hang out with today? It's too early to be hanging out with someone. Especially, when being in the office, alone.

What you're not? rich, beautiful, living life fast...

Muffins? blueberry or chocolate chip, please

One of your wish list items? TIME.

Where is the ____? It's right there *pointing in a direction other than my own*

The last thing you did? I talked to my boss on the phone.

What are you wearing? My grey righteous babe hoodie and jeans. It's a comfortable day at the office...

Your pet(s)? two cute little bunnies. and a dog, that lives with my parents, because it's a family dog and I left the family premises to live with McC.

Your computer? Which one? We have one huge old desktop computer and 4 laptops, I also have a computer at work...so whicht one are you talking about???

Your life? I really don't know what to answer to that.

Your mood? indifferent, and a bit pissy because I really don't wanna work today.

Missing? gf

What are you thinking about right now? gf

Your shoes? white pumas and I LOVE them.

Your work? office management, which means I'm the jerk that hires and fires people, runs the office in general and keeps everything going...

Your summer? summer of 2005 that was if I remember correctly.

Your favorite colour? deep ocean greenish blue.

2 comments:

finn said...

a bit yes. but I don't want to pass judgement, not anymore.
I have had my share of it all and I'm glad that I don't feel the need to bang my head against a wall anymore. she kinda gave me a headache...

Maria said...

So many exes out there called "she who shall not be named..."