2/18/2008

Today I met Thomas J. Brown

If I am completely honest I have to say that I hardly ever read his blog, but when I do I enjoy it.
And no, we've never met, but it came quite close to that today.

I was waiting on the tram to arrive and past me walks Elder Thomas J. Brown and his buddy Steven to join me and the other people waiting for the tram to come.
I tried not to but I had to grin - a lot. And Elder Brown taps me on the shoulder and asks me what's so funny.
He was very friendly and understanding after I explained myself, even though in the end I didn't want to join his church.

Sometimes I like coincidences.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I like coincidences too, but only the good ones....

LG said...

That's funny. He was probably a Mormon missionary, too. I want to meet Thomas! The blogger, though.