11/07/2008

I spiral binded today...

...which I have never done before.
But that's not the big news.

I got a job interview Monday morning at a job I do not only need to make a bunch of money, but also I would LOVE to have because it sounds great.

It's a British architectural company opening a branch in Vienna and I'd be the person to do all the administration and organisation of exactly that - Opening the offices.

I'm kinda nervous though, because this is really something, not some lame job I can do in my sleep, but something that actually poses some kind of challenge, something that gives me something to do.
Also, they don't have a problem if I have to be at University for my Tutoring job, in fact they would encourage me to do so and support my MA degree ambitions.
Anyhoo, I don't want to give to much away, but I wanted to share the excitement a little bit...

2 comments:

LG said...

That is awesome! Keep us updated, would you?

And something I've learned ... while there is something safe about those jobs you can do in your sleep, doing something you're excited about or believe in is worth the risk.

Lola said...

Sounds great, good luck! xx