11/13/2008

randomness # 3594: University

thanks everyone for the congrats and especially thank you to shazza for the idea with the gruesome cold shower - I couldn't bring myself to try it yet.
I got up today feeling more awake than the last few days, so I believe it's all getting better.

I don't really have anything to write, but since it's NaBloPoMo I'm practically forced to post something...

Actually, there is something I'm reallly excited about. Today starts my work at University. From now on every Thursday evening I'm the TA for one specific class.
Today we'll probably lose a lot of time with administrative stuff like, who'll get in and who will have to do the class next semester (insert explanation of complicated course system here), and other organisational stuff. But I'm thrilled about the whole thing anyway...

Keep your fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong and that the video beamer works!

No comments: