11/09/2008

Thanks for the encouragement

So, tomorrow I got my job interview and I'm still helping out at my dad's company tomorrow and tuesday.
It seems Wednesday and Thursday are the only two days left to prepare for my tutoring class...time kind of ran away from me this time.

Anyway, all I wanted to say was thank you to LG and Girl Politico for their encouraging comments on my job interview post - I'll try to do my best of course.

And I wanted to say thanks to Shazza for commenting the link to Smith college. I'll check it out as soon as I can. So far, I'm quite sure I can't afford it :) but I'll look into their financial aid programs. Thanks for taking the time to look for the college.

Now, I'm back to prepping for the job interview and reading some stuff for my class...have a nice week-end!

No comments: