9/08/2009

packing up and moving

as many of you will have noticed I have not been updating this blog for a while.
I'm not exactly sure why that is and if I'll ever revert back to it. It has grown on me over the years but I'm not sure I'm that person anymore. I think of it fondly, sort of like one thinks of a friend from childhood that sort of got lost over the years. For several reasons I need to move on by going way back in my life and re-learn stuff I forgot on the way.
This blog somewhat represents that period of forgetting who I am and who I wanna be and that probably one of the main reasons I can't keep it up.

For those of you who want to keep on reading what's going on at the moment and what I do and such, leave a comment or contact me any other way that comes to mind (twitter pigeon, facebook or e-mail,...)

It has been fun, I had a good time.
Godspeed.

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi finn, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!